Friends are our families from different parents. They are angels sent to us from Heaven. Be it happiness, grief, celebrations or mournings, a true friend will always be there no matter what. Friends complete us and it is for friends that life is pleasant and we can live peacefully. They are literally the back-up or the support system without which we will indeed be helpless. As Bollywood has given us hits that glorify this special bond, here is a curated list of Best Hindi Friendship Songs. The Hindi Friendship songs have been compiled out of love especially for you so that you can raise a toast to that friend without whom life would be unbearable. The tracks enlisted here belong to the diverse genres and different moods.
So here is the playlist for the Top Hindi Friendship Songs. The melodies are-
1. Tere jaisa yaar kahan from the movie Yaarana tells us about what friendship is, who is a friend and why they mean the world to us.
2. Yeh dosti from Sholay is the iconic song that teaches us vows, commitments and the duties we have to keep in mind and carry out for our beloved mates till our last breath.
3. Jane nahi denge tujhe from 3 idiots needs no introduction. The extent to which friends can go to save a friend’s life and the love friends share amongst each other has not been explained better by any track but this.
4. Hai junoon from New York is a song that points out to us that we only live once, so let us enjoy and live life to the fullest with our most cherished allies.
5. Yaaron dosti sung by the mellifluous KK is not just a song but an emotion. It symbolises friendship in a very touching way and this song sets the perfect friendship goals for us.
6. Jaane kyun from Dostana is the track without which this list is incomplete. This track is a reminder to us that why our bosom friends are so valuable to us.
7. Har ek friend from Chashme Buddoor is a peppy and jovial melody reminding us the naughty, frivolous and playful side of our friends who sometimes mess with us and help us create some hilarious yet dear moments.
8. Veere from the movie Veere di Wedding is a song on your gang or BFFs who are just your family and confidante and without whom life is empty and meaningless.
9. Diye jalte hain from Namak Haraam reminds us of how precious these companions are and how difficult it is to find true mates in today’s world. It is a simple homage to friendship.
10. Yaariyan from the film Cocktail is an emotional song that we can all relate to when we think of some closest friends with whom the bond is unbreakable but has somewhat withered.
11. Mujhse dosti karoge from the movie Mujhse dosti karoge is a melody that eulogises friendships and takes us on a trip to how this special relation started.
12. Dil chahta hai from Dil Chahta Hai is a song which talks about carpe diem. Often friends help us to do some crazy things which later make some unforgettable memories. This track is the trigger to do all those stuff with your yaars (friends).
13. Atraangi yaari from Wazir is a heart rending melody that shows us how some bonds never fade away no matter what happens.
14. Meri dost hai from Yuvraj is a song that teaches us the values of friendship and talks about what a friend can do for a person.
15. Allah Waariyan from the film Yaariyan is a perfect song for all those lost friends whom you miss and want to reconnect with once more.
16. Sach mere yaar hai from Sagar is a very emotional melody that points to us that life is indeed blessed if you can find that one true friend who will protect you from all obstacles and love you unconditionally.
17. Taake jhanke from Queen is the ideal song defining friendship and the places a real friend can take you to.
18. Nanga punga dost from PK is a very cheerful and funny song that talks about a movie character, but when applied to real life will make you relate to it as it will bring to your mind that friend of yours whom you tease a lot but at the same time cannot do without.
19. Daru desi from Cocktail is a song that metaphorically talks about friendship comparing it to an intoxicating drink and refers to how friendship is also intoxicating and addictive in real life.
20. Yaari hai iman from Zanjeer shows us that friendship means life, honesty, love, compassion and respect and these qualities are a must if you are looking for a confidante.
21. Tera yaar hoon main from Sonu ke Titu ke Sweety is a heart rending song. Sung by the one and only Arijit Singh, this melody is about all those friends who have parted from each other due to a rift and miss that friendship they use to possess earlier.
22. Yaaron aisa hai from Rangrezz is a nice number that talks of an alliance that is meant to be life long and will never fade with age and time.
23. Aaya mausam dosti ka from Maine Pyar Kiya raises a toast to new bondings, new friends and a new set of experiences and memories.
24. Jaahan chaar yaar mil jaye from Sharaabi is a fun song talking about the mischiefs we all do when the gang unites and trouble is on our mind.
25. Tum hi ho bandhu from Cocktail is a groovy song that expresses rhythmically how important our best friend is and what that person means to us.
26. Yari bina from London Dreams beautifully reminds us that what we do if we didn’t have friends by us and how life would be dull and boring without them.
27. Dosti Dosti Teri Meri Dosti from Ramgarh Ke Sholay is a sweet song that completes this list. This melody makes us realise the true value of this sacred bond called friendship.
28. Jashn-e-ishqa from Gunday is an exemplary melody that puts down before us the guidelines of how friendship should be and what friendship looks like.
29. Pyaar ke pal was a group song sung by all the participants of Indian Idol Season. It is a touching melody that will take you on a trip down the memory lane and flash before you all those fun moments you made with your gang.
30. Yaarana yaari ka from Saathi is a very beautiful number that will instantly make you emotional due to its conversational lyrics written on friendship.
31. Dil Ko Dhadakne Do from Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara is melody that kindles the adventurous spirit in us. This track is a perfect motivation for your gang to leave aside everything and go answer the call of an exciting escapade.
32. Purani Jeans by Ali Haider is a melody that fills us with nostalgia reminding us of the good old times that we spent and cherish forever.
33. Sooraj dooba hai from Roy is a party rocker that is perfect for all your gang or friends with whom you love to party hard and indulge in some quality time.
34. Life is Crazy from Wake up Sid is a song that reminds us of how life is crazy with the company of our crazy friends with whom we make crazy memories by doing some crazy stuff.
35. Tu Hai Mera Yaar from the movie Milan is a very special song. It is about expressing gratitude and letting your BFF know how much you value, care and love that one person with whom the bond is deeper than your familial bonds.
This list contains the latest Hindi Friendship songs and the Old Hindi Friendship songs as well. History has given us a lot of examples of true friendship. Be it Krishna-Sudama or Jai-Veeru, a friend is the one who will never hesitate to take a bullet for us. Bollywood is known for friendship as we can see in Andaaz Apna Apna, Sholay, Gunday, Kabir Singh to mention some. So here are the Best Friendship Songs in Hindi that you can dedicate to your best friend and acknowledge and express your gratitude to him or her and let that person know how much lucky you are to have him or her in your life. The bond of friendship is always to be cherished and if you have got that rare gem of a friend don’t ever let that friend go as friends are those treasures that make life worth living.